Content of the material
Email Sign Up
Enter your email address below to sign up for email alerts.
*Indicates RequiredAll News Toyota News Corporate News Manufacturing & Engineering / Design News Sales / Financial News Community Giving News Toyota Product News Environmental News Safety News Innovation / Advanced Technology En Español
Toyota Sienna Recall
- Toyota issued a recall on thousands of 2014 Toyota Sienna minivans due to a achievable fuel leak.
- Toyota issued a recall on 2007, 2008 and 2009 Toyota Sienna minivans due to issues with a shift lever assembly.
- Toyota issued a recall on 2017 2018 & 2019 Toyota Sienna minivans due to a faulty fuel pump that can cause the engine to stall.
- Toyota issued a recall on thousands of 2015 Toyota Sienna minivans due to the second-row overhead assist grips detaching.
- Toyota issued a recall on Toyota Sienna minivans with models years 2004 through 2011 because the spare tire could fall off due to a rusty cable.
If your car stalls out on the road:
- Turn on your hazard lights.
- Shift into neutral and steer your car to the shoulder.
- Call for help.
- Stay in the car. The shoulder can be dangerous for pedestrians.
Toyota Land Cruiser Recall
- Toyota issued a recall on 2014 2015 & 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser models due to a faulty fuel pump that can cause the engine to stall.
How to participate in the recallThe National Highway Traffic Safety Administration makes it easy to find out if your car is part of a recall. All you have to do is plunk your car’s Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) into the search engine on the government organization’s website and any link between your car and a recall will pop up.You can also contact a dealer of the car’s brand, and they will let you know if your car is part of any recall. Either way, participating can help you avoid a lot of trouble, and best of all, recall-related repairs are always free of charge.
Vehicles with broken fuel pumps are starved of gasoline and will stall. Stalling while driving may result in the car getting hit from behind, injuring the drivers and the passengers of both vehicles.
Where & How to get your Toyota fuel pump recall fixed
You can also use our online Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) recall checker to search for any recalls on your vehicle. At Courtesy Toyota of Brandon our factory-trained technicians can investigate and complete your open recall today! Give us a call to find out if your Toyota has a current open recall.
You can find the VIN of your Toyota on your windshield or your registration card. In most cases, the VIN can also be found on your insurance card.
What will the VIN recall search tool not show?
- If a Toyota safety recall has recently been announced, there is a scant delay in time from when the recall is identified and when it’s live in this database. VINs are typically additional, so please check back typically.
- Safety recalls older than 15 years will not be shown.
- The VIN recall search tool will not show information on international vehicles.
- The recall search tool is designed to display all unrepaired vehicle safety recalls in the past 15 calendar years. It will not show closed recalls or recalls that have already been completed on your Toyota.