I’m not going to talk much. To sum up what you just read (and that’s what I believe you already remember well):
- With links sites “vote” for each other â€” and Search Engines look at these votes.
- Quality of links is much more important then their quantity.
- You can get links for free due to outstanding content or in exchange for another link â€” and you can also buy links.
- Among all kinds of links, reciprocal links are the easier of all to get.
- Links can sit on all pages of a site â€” and they’re called sitewide links, and they can also come from homepages and inner pages of a site.
You’ve also learnt how to judge on the quality of links and how to choose the right anchors for your links.
And believe me, that’s quite enough to start getting big amounts of really good-working links â€” and this is what we’re going to do next.
But first â€” don’t forget about your quiz!
Category: SEO In Practice